Looking for a cute keepsake to celebrate someone’s wedding, new baby, big birthday, anniversary or house move? Or simply looking for a beautiful family portrait illustration you can frame and treasure for years to come? I offer digitally drawn people portraits which capture your loved ones and bring them to life in my fun signature style.
To order, please read the following information carefully:
- All my portrait Illustrations are first sketched by hand on paper and then created by myself, using digital illustration software.
- For portraits, I work on an hourly basis (£15 per hour) and use my illustration software to track the total amount of time spent working on your commission
- A deposit of £30 is always taken before I start the work to secure your commission booking. A final invoice will be emailed to you after you’ve seen the watermarked final draft and payment can only be made via secure bank transfer or PayPal within 72 hours.
- Please email your reference photos and instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org being as descriptive about your requirements as possible. Good communication is key to getting your portrait right first time.
- Once you’re happy with the final draft of the portrait and have paid the final amount from the invoice you will receive the portrait via email as a high resolution PDF file with the watermark removed.
I do not have the facilities to print out your portrait but there are hundreds of good value-for-money printers to be found online, or if you’re local to York, why not try York Digital Image.
- Please make sure you submit your photos and instructions at least 30 days before you require the portrait, taking into account the time it may take for your chosen printer to produce and deliver the printed artwork to you.
- Turnaround time may be longer if you decide you want me to make any changes to the final draft
- I will start working on your commission once your deposit has been received.
- Turnaround time is usually around 2-4 weeks however if you require your portrait sooner please let me know and I’ll see if I can accommodate.
- Please note that turnaround time may be longer over busy periods such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day etc so please plan ahead.
- All portraits are created in A4 size but if you require a different size please state this in your email
- Please bear in mind that my illustrations are a loose representation of people and pets and are not intended to be in a realistic portraiture style.
- Due to the bespoke nature of my artwork and the time it takes to create my illustrations, I do not accept refunds and exchanges on any custom products.
- All Artwork is held under copyright (even after purchase) and is the property of Ellie Lewis. Ellie Lewis reserves the right to use and sell reproduction of sold work for promotions. All reproduction rights are retained by Ellie Lewis – Purchased artwork may not be reproduced by any process without featuring the Ellie Lewis logo.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me and I’ll be happy to help.